Breast augmentation is a surgical operation performed to enlarge the breasts for a number of reasons:
- To enhance the body contour of a woman, who for personal reasons feels that her breast size is too small.
- To correct a loss in breast volume after pregnancy.
- To balance breast size, when there exists a significant difference between the size of the breasts.
- As a reconstructive technique for various conditions
- Replacement of breast implants for medical or cosmetic reasons
The shape and size of the breasts prior to surgery will influence both the recommended treatment and the final results. If the breasts are not the same size of shape before surgery or if you have any chest wall abnormality, it is unlikely that they will be completely symmetrical afterward.
Vitae adipiscing turpis. Aenean ligula nibh, molestie id viverra a, dapibus at dolor.